Subject: RSS Management of Reference E-Forum
Description:RSS Management of Reference E-Forum is a discussion forum for RSS/RUSA members and non-members on issues
that are of concern in the areas of interest for the management of reference services. The forum is intended
for a moderated discussion of timely issues for a select period of time. Issues will rotate on a regular basis.
These discussions are free of charge and available to anyone who wishes to
subscribe to the list.
1. Click on the "first login?" link near the login area on the e-Forum web site.
3. Enter the email address where you'd like to receive the e-Forum messages.
4. Look for an email message to arrive containing your password.
5. Enter your email and password in the login area on the e-Forum web site
You are now subscribed.
Change Your Preferences:
To create your own password, click on "Your Preferences." and create a
new password and make a note of it.
You can come back to lists.ala.org anytime to manage your subscription:
- change your email address for any reason
- cancel/unsubscribe after the e-forum or at any time
- access the list archive to review a discussion
- choose to receive the messages in digest format instead of one email at a time.