The GLBTRT Rainbow Book List Committee Email List is used for committee members to conduct business. The list is closed. The list is preserved in an archive that current and future committee members and email list administrators can access.
The GLBTRT Rainbow Book List Committee publishes an annual list of books that reflect gay lesbian bisexual transgender queer/questioning (glbtq) experience for young people from birth to age 18.
To find out more about the committee visit: http://www.ala.org/glbtrt/about/committees/jnt-rainbowprj
Visit the Get Involved page to learn more about how to engage with the round table.
GLBT Round Table resources to know about and share:
- GLBT Round Table Web Site
- GLBTRT Professional Tools - Bibliographies and other resources
- GLBT Reviews - Book and media reviews
- Over the Rainbow Book List - Books recommended for adults over eighteen years of age
- Rainbow Book List - Books for people from birth through eighteen years of age
- Stonewall Book Awards List - Awards for literature, non-fiction, children’s literature and young adult literature
Contact the email list owners for help. Click the "Contact Owners" link to the left of this message to get their email address. The message will go to the Owners listed to the left of this message.