Subject: Discussion forum on ALCTS issues
Description:This is a discussion forum for ALCTS members and non-members on issues
that are of concern in the areas of interest for ALCTS. The forum is intended
for a moderated discussion of timely issues for a select period of time.
Issues will rotate on a regular basis.
These discussions are free of charge and available to anyone who wishes to
subscribe to the list.
e-Forum web site: http://lists.ala.org/sympa/info/alcts-eforum
1. Click on the "first login?" link near the login area on the e-Forum web site.
3. Enter the email address where you'd like to receive the e-Forum messages.
4. Look for an email message to arrive containing your password.
5. Enter your email and password in the login area on the e-Forum web site
You are now subscribed.
Change Your Preferences:
To create your own password, click on "Your Preferences." and create a
new password and make a note of it.
You can come back to lists.ala.org anytime to manage your subscription:
- change your email address for any reason
- cancel/unsubscribe after the e-forum or at any time
- access the list archive to review a discussion
- choose to receive the messages in digest format instead of one email at a time.