Subject: ACRL Residency Interest Group
Description:ACRL Residency Interest Group
The Residency Interest Group is a joint task force of library residents, residency program coordinators, library Deans, administrators,
diversity officers, and human resources professionals from across the country.
We have several goals:
* To centralize information regarding residency program availability
* To maintain a directory of past and present program participants
* To garner interest and support for the Group’s activities through the production of research projects related to residency programs
* To serve as an information clearinghouse and resource for institutions planning, managing, or researching residency programs
* To develop supplemental curricular content for library residency programs
Although we have meetings at both Midwinter and Annual, this list is our primary communication vehicle.
Through it, we conduct the regular business of our Group, but we also connect to other residents and program
coordinators, and learn about new developments in residency studies.
You are welcome to join the dialogue.