Subject: RUSA Emerging Technologies Section List
Description:ETS is the Emerging Technologies Section of the Reference and User Services Association
of the American Library Association and represents the interests of those
concerned with attaining the highest possible quality in planning, developing,
managing, teaching, or conducting all forms of computer-based reference and
information services in libraries.
Primarily, the content of ETS-L will be similar to the content of the
"Messages from ETS" Column in RUSA Update and will include such items as:
* Comments from the ETS Chair and other current, outgoing, and incoming officers;
* Annual Conference Meeting Plans and Roster;
* Annual Conference Program Details and Report;
* Annual Conference Executive Committee Summary;
* Annual Conference Committee Reports;
* Midwinter Meeting Plans and Roster;
* Midwinter Meeting Executive Committee Summary;
* Midwinter Meeting Committee Reports;
* ETS Nominating Committee Report;
* additional ETS business such as achievement awards, proposals, announcements, calls for information, and other items.
It is list policy not to post job announcements.